Panama is one of the world's most visitor-friendly countries. It received the highest ratings for tourist safety. Its people are warm, friendly and unspoiled. Panama has always been an international crossroads; Panamanians are accustomed to meeting people from other lands and English is a second language. Another great visitor convenience is that the US dollar is the Panamanian currency.
- FAQ: The Most Frequently Asked Questions about Travel to Panama
- FAQ: The Most Frequently Asked Questions for Those Planning to Move to Panama
- 10 Ways to Get the Cheapest Airfares to Panama
- The Advantages of Living in Panama
- Why Panama for Tourism
- Top 10 Reasons Why Panama is a Great Tourist Destination
- Panama Provides Free Health Insurance to all tourists!
- Visas: How to Stay and Live in Panama
- Airport Arrival, Transportation, Visas and Immigration
- The Top Ten Things to See and Do in Panama City
- Top Ten Day Trips from Panama City
- Amazing Videos of Panama Tourism
- Benefits for Hosting Conventions in Panama
- Money Matters
- Getting Around
- Do It Yourself Tourism
- The Press: What They're Saying about Panama as a Tourism Destination
- Donate to or Volunteer at Panama's Three Top Childrens Charities: You Can Make a Difference
- Recommended Reading
Panama has warm, friendly people, a stable democracy, a dynamic business sector and an unusual variety of terrains. John Le Carré, writing in The Tailor of Panama summed it up well: "We have everything God needed to make paradise. Great farming, beaches, mountains, wildlife you wouldn't believe, people so beautiful you could cry."
Modern Maturity, the American Association for Retired Persons magazine, rated one region as one of the top four places in the world for Americans to live abroad. International Living rates Panama as the number one country outside the United States for a second home, based on its outstanding safety, infrastructure, climate and beauty. Panama is even blessed by nature: it has none of the disastrous hurricanes and earthquakes that plague its Central American neighbors.
- Where is Panama?
- Panama Facts at a Glance
- History of Panama
- Panama Map
- The Environment
- Climate of Panama
- When is the Best Time to Visit? Weather in Panama, High Season and Low Season
- Panama's Newspapers and Online Publications
- People and Culture
- Panama: A Great Place to Live and Visit
- Best Panama Guides and Recommended Reading
- The Panamanian Food Experience
- Those Incredible Panamanians
- Calendar of Events 2012-2013
- The Emergence of the Isthmus of Panama and its Unique Biodiversity