One of the Best Places in the Americas for First-Class Medical Treatments at Affordable Prices
Panama is fast becoming a Mecca for "health tourism". Why? Because Panama offers first-class medical treatments by American-trained doctors in hospitals that are on a par with the USA at 50% less cost.
What is health tourism? Medical care is extremely expensive in the United States. A "health tourist" goes to another country to get a similar treatment done but at a fraction of the cost. But only in Panama can a health tourist:
- Get a medical treatment with the same techniques, facilities and medications etc. as in the USA.
- Choose from a wide selection of English speaking American-trained doctors.
- Stay in hospitals which compare favorably to the best US hospitals.
- Enjoy cosmopolitan Panama City- Central America's safest and most modern city.
- Take vacations a short distance from Panama City enjoying world-class beach, mountain and nature destinations.
The prices run at least 50% less than a similar treatment in the States.
Panama is Safe
Welcome to one of the safest countries and capital cities in the Americas. It is also the only Latin American capital where it is safe to drink the tap water.
Panamanian doctors are known to be not only fine professionals but also fine human beings
Americans living in Panama will readily tell you what a pleasure it is to be treated by one of Panama's numerous American-trained, English speaking doctors. They are warm, knowledgeable and unhurried.
Get a medical treatment and take a vacation
With the money you save, you can take a fabulous vacation in Panama. Pesantez Tours works with Pana-Health to take care of you from the beginning to the end of your health/vacation trip to Panama.
According to the the IRS's Publication 502 (2011), Medical and Dental Expenses, most travel expenses due to medical reasons are tax deductible.
No more waiting
There's no need to wait any longer for the medical treatments you've been longing for.